These lists of graduate faculty are updated once a semester and so may not reflect recent appointments. Please direct inquiries to Janice Voss (VossJF) in the Graduate School.
- The College of Arts and Sciences administers the following departments offering graduate courses and/or programs:
Anthropology; Biology; Chemistry; Computer Science; English; Geography and Planning; Geology; Government and Justice Studies; History; Languages, Literatures, and Cultures; Mathematical Sciences; Philosophy and Religion; Psychology; Sociology.
- The College of Fine and Applied Arts administers the following departments offering graduate courses and/or programs:
Communication; Technology and Environmental Design; Theatre and Dance.
- The College of Health Sciences administers the following departments offering graduate courses and/or programs:
Communication Sciences and Disorders; Health, Leisure, and Exercise Science; Nutrition and Health Care Management; Social Work
- The Hayes School of Music administers all graduate courses or programs in Music, Music Education, and Music Therapy.
- The Library faculty participate in graduate education in a number of programs.
- The Reich College of Education administers the following departments offering graduate programs and the Doctoral Program:
Curriculum and Instruction; Family and Consumer Sciences; Human Development and Psychological Counseling; Language, Reading and Exceptionalities; Leadership and Educational Studies.
- University College administers the following programs offering graduate courses and/or programs: Appalachian Studies; Interdisciplinary Studies; Women's Studies. NOTE: These programs are administered and taught by faculty from across the other colleges and schools as well.
- The Walker College of Business administers the following departments offering graduate courses, the Master of Science in Accounting, and the Master of Business Administration:
Accounting; Computer Information Systems; Economics; Finance, Business and Insurance; Management; Marketing,